Customer Care Officer (m, f) Korean
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle clients’ inquiries using various channels (live chat, email and telephone)
- Respond to customers queries in timely and efficient manner
- Perform personal clientele analysis and take actions as required
- Manage clients’ inquiries appropriately and ensure that high level service is provided
- Promote available products and services to the clients
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships both with potential and existing clients
- Cooperate effectively with the other departments
- Contribute to team effort by achieving targets (KPIs) set
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms.
- Native/fluent in Korean, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- Degree in Business or any related field
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Previous Customer service experience from the financial services industry will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and persuade
- Comfortable communicating with the clients using various channels
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Resourceful and stress resilient personality that can adapt and remain calm in all situations
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.