Chief of Staff (m/f/d)
BRYTER is a young but already leading enterprise SaaS company focusing on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and decisions in complex and highly relevant business scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and boring:
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we are operate office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Chief of Staff with us
In short: You are both a head of finance and a head of operations You are dealing with numbers and data as much as with projects and process management and you support our CEO in strategy matters.
The Chief of Staff position with us is both a financial leader within the organization as well as the key administrator. Also, the CoS will be handling strategic tasks and projects and support the CEO. The role will be about striking the balance between a thorough, data driven analyst on the one side and a structured, senior project manager on the other side.
Together with our CEO, the CoS will be leading all aspects of BRYTER’s finances and operations. On the financial, analytics side this means handling the financial forecasting, budget planning and KPI reporting as well as research and KPI-centered tasks with aspects of revenue and cost center planning. On the managerial side the CoS will essentially be responsible for enabling our CEO to be as effective as possible in whatever capacity makes sense, e.g. manage and triage workflows of our CEO, handle detailed work such as scheduling, preparing agendas and projects and prioritize, delegate, and complete work on behalf of the executive. The Chief of Staff will set up, drive and analyze projects, both as an independent owner and in collaboration with the leadership team of the company.
As the CEO is responsible for the Growth and Marketing Units, the role includes tasks of growth strategy and marketing and communication planning, such as budgeting, project management and hiring.
At BRYTER we are building of our diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture. We are looking for skill, talent and enthusiasm but we are also hiring for culture fit. Hence, we are seeking, a bright, high energy individual to thrive in a challenging international environment. But also someone who is curious, with a passion to learn and contribute and someone who will proactively offer support and advice where needed.
As a Financial Analyst and Investment Manager, the Chief of Staff will
- Fully own financial modelling/budgeting and KPIs, create monthly reportings and forecast with the CEO.
- Own Financial KPIs and auditing with external partners.
- Support the fundraising process and own financial and operations support.
- Prepare Board Meetings and Boards Packs, manage investor updates and support in Investor pitch decks.
- Have experience with M&A and various financing instruments.
As an Operations Manager and Strategic Support, the Chief of Staff will
- Drive executive-level operations – strategic and OKR planning, business reviews.
- Support in strategic tasks and projects of the founders and the CEO, e.g. go-to-market strategies, partnerships, including high-level aspects of tasks inversecting with vertical units, such as core hiring, business intelligence, growth marketing, product strategy.
- Perform extensive research, benchmarking, and data analytics, help determine KPIs and update dashboards as needed; assist in presentations and strategic collateral.
- Strategically manage leaders’ time: Working with executive assistants, external consultants, including long-term travel and meeting plans, and assess their fit agains priorities. Manage other members of the “office of the CEO”, e.g. executive assistant and special projects managers, speech writers, etc.
- Organize, prepare for and follow up on meetings.
- Identify, define, manage and drive ad hoc special projects and initiatives – Partnerships, M&A diligence, product-focused exploration, metrics overhaul, customer research.
- The Chief of Staff will report directly to and work closely with the CEO.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in Tech, Mathematics, Business or a related field.
- You “have seen it before” – either in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- You have a strong experience in financial analysis and modelling.
- You have experience in operating within regulatory-heavy industries like Law, Tax, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and you have a clear understanding of the professional service markets.
- You know and have experienced the challenges to manage high velocity projects in a challenging, high professional environment, you are used to delivering under pressure. That means you are self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Highly analytical and creative nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the global growth and strategic set-up of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our marketing strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Is this you? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach your CV and provide a cover letter and earliest starting date). We are excited to meet you!
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com