Finance Lead Germany – Join the Minova team
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Finance Lead Germany to join the Minova team. The right candidate will deliver the financial accounting function for the German and Italian entities ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and Minova’s financial controls and standards. The role also ensures statutory compliance at Group level and provides support to the Regional Finance Director Europe/CIS.
If you are an achievement-oriented, focused and forward-thinking team player with a passion for Finance, this job might be the right fit for you.
Start date: As soon as possible
What we offer:
– Flexible working arrangements
– Hybrid working or 100 % remote working possible
– Weekly working hours: upon prior agreement (30-38.5 hours)
– An attractive remuneration system
– The chance to make an impact
Month End Processes & Procedures
– Perform allocated month end processes and procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
– Monitor and comply with month end timetable.
– Preparation of reconciliations including loans within Minova group companies and ownership group entities.
– Comply with accounting standards, Minova accounting policies and German IFRS
– Support of any finance projects, cost savings initiatives or benefits programs, or ad hoc tasks as directed.
– Provide finance support to group or support functions as required.
Financial & Management Reporting
– Prepare business unit financial statements – business unit B/S, P&L, Cash Flow and consolidation of financial statements.
– Assist with the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting process, consolidating and analysing results and liaising with business units on their submissions.
– Responsible of developing new analysis as required.
– Prepare and report weekly cash forecasting.
Audit & Balance Sheet Review
– Prepare audit packs, ensuring they are complete, accurate and issued within agreed timeframe.
– Participate in internal and external audit as required.
– Assist with the preparation of the Balance Sheet Review template as required.
Administration and Compliance
– Compliance with relevant Minova standards, segregation of Duties and Minova’s financial authority limits.
– Compliance with all tax, treasury, statutory and financial policies.
– Periodic VAT submission and prepration of statutory balance sheet.
– Provider of interpretation and application of technical accounting requirements (in conjunction with Group Finance).
– 4 years minimum in senior financial leadership role.
– Qualified Accountant along with a graduate degree preferred.
– Experience working in a global, multi-cultural business.
– Fluency in German and English.
– Achievement-oriented, focused and forward-thinking.
– Demonstrate a bias to working in a team-oriented fashion, supporting other’s success.
Please upload your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com