Recruiter (m/w/d) English for Social Media Project
- Work along with recruitment lead / sourcing lead to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities
Meet defined SLAs on hiring turnaround time, direct channel sourcing and other relevant parameters.
- Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to help organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with professionals
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- All additional tasks as the role evolves or added as when needed to enhance the process;
- Good communication skills – English and a 2nd language (desirable), both written and verbal
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype, MTeams
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.