Data Privacy Specialist (m,f) German
Position: Data Privacy Specialist
Location: Remote OR On-site in Germany*
*Can also work at the following locations: UK, Northern Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for compliance with data protection law, guidelines and processes
- Monitor and review documentation related to data protection activities
- Provide support and suggestions regarding privacy by design & privacy by default (e.g with internal
- IT developments in national and international environments)
- Develop data protection impact evaluations in agreement with DSGVO/GDPR and document internal processes on matters such as infringements, policies and new applications
- Produce, review and follow-up on regular external and internal audits.
- Develop and implement plans for the elimination of findings from the audits
- Handle the preparation of further guidelines, processes, compliance and risk controls as well as corresponding tests
- Create and execute data protection training courses.
- Native/Fluent in German and in English (C1-C2), both orally and written
- Demonstrated experience in privacy/data protection in Germany is essential
- In-depth knowledge of relevant data protection laws (DSGVO/GDPR, BDSG-neu, TMG etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to use in national and international project group settings
- Confident, ambitious and proactive attitude as well as very practical
- Strong appreciation for various professional challenges
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to make effective decisions
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Ability to remain focused and to deliver in a fast-paced work environment with deadlines
- Accountability for own work and ability to start at your own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Occasional travel can be required.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Relocation support
- Exclusive employee discounts for online shopping
- Remote work from anywhere in Germany or from other locations
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.