QA Tester – Software (f/m/d) – Cologne, Paderborn or remote
is Germany’s best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world’s best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world’s leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies – not only to translate texts, but also to create the world’s best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it’s because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As tester, you will be involved in all stages of development of new and existing services, apps and features. Your main tasks will be to track down and reproduce any bugs and creating bug tickets for our developers in the process. You will be in close communication with the engineering team and product managers during your daily work to make sure that all of our products adhere to the highest standards and are released bug-free.
- Manual testing of apps and services
- Creating test plans and test documentation
- Creating bug report tickets
- Early bug detection through feedback from customers
- Communicating with developers and product managers on testing matters
What we offer
- A product used by more than 100 million worldwide
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team
- Regular team events
- A comfortable office in Cologne or Paderborn (or a suitable equipment for your home office) and a lot of flexibility
- You have extensive experience in (manual) software testing, both frontend and backend, on multiple platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
- Used to working in a structured, thorough and independent manner
- You have an eye for detail and can keep focus on testing tasks
- Comfortable with using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Browserstack, etc. in both MacOS and Windows
- You are a strong communicator
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages, e.g. German, is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben gehe bitte auf jobs.deepl.com.