Graphic &Web Designer (m,f) Arabic remote EMEA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate requirements into design ideas/mock-ups and present them
- Work closely with copywriters, UI/UX designers and the regional marketing manager to create and design online and offline promotional and marketing material based on the company’s needs
- Design promotional material for marketing campaigns such as web banners, social media visuals, infographics, and educational guides
- Ensure finalised designs are visually engaging, on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements; legal and copyright standards; processes and procedures
- Liaise with external associates to arrange the printing of marketing, advertising and promotional material
- Keep up-to-date with recent technological and software developments within the web and graphic design fields
- Perform any other related tasks assigned to you by the Business Development Marketing Manager.
- Native/fluent in Arabic, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2/C1 level)
- Degree or certification in web or graphic design
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Portfolio of completed design projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
- Knowledge of prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch and InVision will be considered an advantage
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative and passionate about web and graphic design.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.