Service Desk Agent (m, f) Dutch remote anywhere in Portugal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers using various channels and respond to their queries in timely and efficient manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Support standard queries related to a banking products
- Develop an understanding of customer’s position and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of unparalleled service
- Respond customer queries in line with SLA
- Know when to escalate the issue to other department or more senior representative
- Helpful and effective member of the team
- Take ownership of self-development
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments, and complaints, and in line with internal procedures
- Maintain and update all job-related administrative forms.
- Native/fluent in Dutch, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- At least 6 months of proven work experience in same/similar role
- Knowledge of banking industry will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills with ability to emphasise with the client
- Comfortable communicating using various channels (telephone, email, chat)
- Ability to work independently, while being a team player at the same time
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Analytical mindset with great critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work rotating shifts.
- €1030 gross / month if out of Lisbon, €1100 gross / month if in Lisbon
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Health and Life insurance
- Meal allowance.
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org