Junior SAP Customer Engagement Specialist (m,f) German or Italian
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting sales to delivery handover and customer onboarding to SAP Enterprise Cloud Services
- Contributing to onboarding/transitioning customers to SAP Enterprise Cloud Services
- Orchestrating the overall service/project delivery according to planned scope, budget, and milestones
- Supporting in de-escalations of critical customer situations
- Supporting critical customer situations in conjunction with Major Incident Management (MIM), SAP
- Enterprise Cloud Services Customer Office teams and SAP Product Support, as applicable
- Contributing to customer release and maintenance activities
- Supporting customers on technical requirements throughout their lifecycle within the SAP Enterprise
- Executing and supporting problem management and continuous improvement
- Contributing to the liaison with different SAP stakeholders, to ensure customer success
- Supporting in reviewing account status and analysing if account needs to be transitioned to another team, based on growth in volume or complexity of the account overtime.
- Systematic and faster onboarding of associates.
- Native/fluent in German or Italian, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
- 3+ years’ experience with multi-national software/IT organizations.
- 3+ years of S/4HANA & HANA database hands on experience is required
- 2+ Cloud hands on experience is desirable
- Good hands-on experience in SAP Basis area (architecture, performance tuning etc.)
- Good understanding & hands-on experience required in HANA database.
- Knowledge about SAP Upgrade & Migration (OS/DB) process is required.
- Experience in SaaS product integration with SAP Landscape will be considered as an advantage
- Degree in IT, Computer sciences or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently, while being team player at the same time
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision and in timely manner
- Analytical mindset with great critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential.
- Health and Life insurance
- Meal allowance.
Gib bei deiner Bewerbung gerne an, dass du von der GetRemote Jobbörse kommst. So werden noch mehr remote Unternehmen ihre offenen Stellen hier teilen.